HIGH-TECH FLOOR CARE SOLUTIONS
One of the most technologically advanced anti-static, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, NO WAX – NO BUFF flooring systems in the world, using nano silver sterilization technology. A durable commercial resilient sheet flooring that is ideal for Academic, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare and Senior Living environments! Available in Wood Grain (Forestscapes), Walnut (World D’Elegance), Granite II (Moonscapes), Rainbow (Rainscapes), TEK III (Timberscapes), Teknoleum (Mountainscapes) and Sportscapes Multi-Purpose Cushioned resilient collections.
The newest technological advancements in performance and realistic looks, using the most advanced digital imaging process available. We use offset printing at an extremely high resolution. This process achieves sharper definition and a more realistic image. Some others use direct printing on vinyl that results in a blurred and unrealistic look. The same system that lithographers use to reproduce multi-colored fine art. As a result, the Wood Grained resilient sheet flooring is constantly mistaken for a real wood floor with its dramatic realism!
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
A NO WAX, NO BUFF, ANTI-BACTERIAL and ANTI-FUNGAL. It also has ANTI-STATIC properties. Our main competitors DO NOT! We also offer custom borders to enhance design. Twenty-Four standard patterns are currently available. Custom logos and border designs are also available. SLIP RESISTANCE is also increased when water lies in the embossed channels of the floor, leaving the peaks of the embossing dry. With a dry score of .88 and a wet score of 1.06, Static Coefficient of Friction is in compliance with ADA requirements and is similar to some non-slip safety floors. It’s perfect for operating room floors.
NO WAX / NO BUFF BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- No Sealers, Finishes, or Spray Buffing Required
- Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal, improving hygiene
- Slip Resistant, improving Safety
- Electrical Resistance Average 2.5 x 1011 OHMS
- State-of-the-Art digital transfer design imprinting
- Thickness of 2.3 mm gauge – competitor’s gauge is 2.0 mm. This is especially helpful in LDR rooms where wheels are known to tear up our competitor’s thinner floors.
- Embossed surface that is difficult to scuff/scratch (Only walk on 20% of floor’s surface)
- Semi-matte surface helps hide sub-floor irregularities, especially adhesive trowel marks
- 15-Year, 12-Year or 8-Year Wear Warranty (depending on product line)
- Can be installed with cold or heat-welded seams
- Designer borders available
- Environmentally Friendly
It’s easily cleaned by damp mopping or auto-scrubbing, unlike our competition where it is necessary to buff-out scuff marks. Today’s healthcare facilities have very little time to remove scuff marks, especially in patient rooms. In addition, buffing floors causes bacteria, dust, and wax particles to be thrown into the air, which can be harmful to patients, especially in critical care areas.
- Recycled vinyl is used.
- No buffing means better air quality
- No wax particles vaporized into the air
- No dust particles dispersed into the air
- No bacteria particles or toxins into the air
- No irritating odors from floor finish and strippers
No strippers or finishes used means:
No wax and slurry flushed into the sewer system
- Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Anti-Static with Nano Silver Technology
- Extremely slip-resistant
- Wet 1.06 dry .88 Wood Grain (Forestscapes) and Granite II (Moonscapes)